Zonked Yak
YAKNESS

I'm The Yak

I, unlike cows, GRUNT, rather than MOO

Yaks have horns, and long shaggy hair. "The word Yak is also used to describe an irritating or disagreeable individual" - Wikipedia


Mail me



COMPETITION!


WIN a case of beer!
HUNT FOR OTHER YAK


GREATEST HITS



LAST POSTS

  • Politics of the Garden Gnome LIberation Front
  • Is Big Bird dead?
  • A lesson from art - everyday fun experiences
  • How to blog for money?
  • World's hardest Sudoku puzzle: AL Escargot
  • Measuring beauty
  • The Yak blogs after being possessed by the ghost o...
  • Charlize Theron wants you to masturbate, and Johns...
  • Win a Case of Cobra Beer - The entries start comin...
  • Told you so: Cape Town 2010 stadium to be built on...


  • OLDER YAK

  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006


  • SIMPLE YAK

    atom feed
    [What are thees?]
    Welcome to Zonked Yak where yak is, well, generally zonked. Oh, move your cursor over my balls to make cyber yaklings

    « Home | Politics of the Garden Gnome LIberation Front » | Is Big Bird dead? » | A lesson from art - everyday fun experiences » | How to blog for money? » | World's hardest Sudoku puzzle: AL Escargot » | Measuring beauty » | The Yak blogs after being possessed by the ghost o... » | Charlize Theron wants you to masturbate, and Johns... » | Win a Case of Cobra Beer - The entries start comin... » | Told you so: Cape Town 2010 stadium to be built on... »

    Weekend hapiness - Spiderman 3 trailer


    I'll keep it short, because I know no-one wants to hear what I have to say compared to the utter super-coolosity of this. You actually catch a glimpse of Venom! I might actually say something, but only once my geekgasm subsides.



    Posted by the yak on Friday, November 10, 2006 at 2:19 AM | Permalink | Comments

    Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. See Instagram photos and videos from Pictame.

    Post a Comment
    >>>